1. Music to My Ears - I took a photo of a metal sculpture depicting a band playing musical instruments, located in a park near the confluence of the Elkhart & St. Joe Rivers. The town is Elkhart, Indiana, known as the Band Instrument Capital of the world.
2. Hat - My awesome neighbor who used to be a member of the Red Hat Society.
3. Clear - The clear sky shown through clear water in a clear glass overlooking the clear lake.
- A quaint old cemetery located on one of my favorite cycling roads. The people who are memorialized here are definitely "Out of This World".
- A photo of my sprinkling can sculpture that I created in my secret garden on the side of my house. The drops of rain are still hanging on after a morning rain.