1. Vintage - We went to an art show and I came across this cute little gal. She looked adorable in her colorful little dress and handmade paper hat ...looking like she might belong in an old-time photograph. You are always told "Don't be afraid to ask someone to take their photograph". So I stepped out of my comfort zone and did... her mom said "sure". I got some cute shots. I processed the photo using the vintage technique outlined on Ashley's Tutorial Tuesday and I also added an action: Once Upon a Time "Storybook Vintage".
2. Word or Quote - I found this photo opportunity while out on a hike today.
3. Nature's Own - So many choices...Isn't Nature beautiful? Here is a spine on an agave...Nature's Own Defense for the plant.
4. People - Another shot from the Art Festival we went to last weekend. I thought this lady was so interesting and looked so special all dressed up to go out to the festival.
5. Photographer's Choice - I had to use a photo that I took a few weeks ago, of my 1 year old grandson. He is ready for baseball season...mark my words, this kid is going to be a little athlete. Processed with Coffee House Macchiato action.