1. Whimsy - A very whimsical, 10 foot tall metal dragon I spotted for sale outside a nearby shop. Now, to some he may look scary, but I thought he was quite whimsical.
2. Create - my favorite thing to do...whether it's photography, decorating, crafts, etc. This is a photo of a necklace pendant I created with beads and wire. It was an idea that I put together for a Craft Club that I belong to. We all come up with ideas and bring them to our spring banquet, where we vote for the ones we want to make for the upcoming year.
3. Dust - The little horse was running around his pen kicking up dust... I can't get enough of these little guys!! I could photograph them all day.
4. Seed or Sprout - The sprouts on an Argentine Giant cactus. Soon they will be flowering...I'll make sure I take a photo.
5. Swing or Drop - We were driving into the mountains looking for photo opportunities and came across this man shoeing his horse. I took this photo of him swinging his hammer. By the look of the bandages on his fingers, it looks like maybe he dropped the hammer at some point??