1. WordsI took this photo a few weeks ago, while driving into Michigan for dinner and... what can I say, we stopped for ice cream!!
2. UnderThis week we spent a little time in the Indianapolis airport and I had to take a few shots standing "under" the unusual mobiles hanging from the ceiling.
3. OrangeI have an antique sugar mold on my mantle and in the autumn I line it with some orange beaded pumpkins.
4. FlyWe drove to Indianapolis this week and as we went past the Grissom Air Museum, I asked my husband to drive in so I could get some photos for this prompt. What an interesting place, filled with old military airplanes and jets. I added the yesteryear texture from Kim Klaussen. You should check out her great textures.
5. Always Look on the Bright SideWe are doing a little traveling, so I took a "bright side" photo of an agave blossom against the sun-setting sky in Arizona, where you are always looking on the bright side. I love the graceful look of the agave...my favorite dessert plant.