Sunday, October 23, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....10-23-2011

The Scavenger Hunt prompts this week were Words, Under, Orange, Fly, & Always Look on the Bright Side. Here are my photos!


1. Words
I took this photo a few weeks ago, while driving into Michigan for dinner and... what can I say, we stopped for ice cream!!
 2. Under
This week we spent a little time in the Indianapolis airport and I had to take a few shots standing "under" the unusual mobiles hanging from the ceiling.

3. Orange
I have an antique sugar mold on my mantle and in the autumn I line it with some orange beaded pumpkins.

4. Fly
We drove to Indianapolis this week and as we went past the Grissom Air Museum, I asked my husband to drive in so I could get some photos for this prompt. What an interesting place, filled with old military airplanes and jets. I added the yesteryear texture from Kim Klaussen. You should check out her great textures.

5. Always Look on the Bright Side
We are doing a little traveling, so I took a "bright side" photo of an agave blossom against the sun-setting sky in Arizona, where you are always looking on the bright side. I love the graceful look of the agave...my favorite dessert plant.

13 comments:

Saun said...

Awesome great job!

Valeria said...

You are really sketching... nice work.

Cedar said...

Very creative shots! Almost abstract set! I love the orange pumpkins...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

wish I lived near a sweet shop!

http://tiarastantrums.com

Andrea Dawn said...

I love every one of these. As I scroll through them all, they seem to all go so well together.

Tamar SB said...

I just love your orange and under pictures!!

Anika said...

Really fabulous collection! I think the last is my favorite although all of your shots are so nicely done-great processing! Enjoyed stopping by and finding your blog through the hunt!

Kmcblackburn said...

I really like your orange pumpkins lined up for display, so pretty! But your "look on the bright side" photo is my fav this week. So creative!

Kathy

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - love the processing on the first and last shots.

Sara said...

Great set, love the texture and richness of orange and the graphic B&W bright side shot!

SarahinSC said...

Love, love, love your fly shot. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

These are all such lovely photos. The sweet shop is just a classic.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures and the last one really got me. I love how you made it so graphic.