Saturday, June 23, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....6-24-2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday items: Warped, Concentric Circles, Gear, Glazed and Marble

1. Warped

2. Concentric Circles - We took my father-in-law to the Studebaker Museum for Father's Day and this was a shot of one of the fancy tires on a beautifully restored car.

3. Gear - You have heard of "Stone Ground flour" ... well these gears were used to grind wheat into flour at the old Bonneyville Mill in Bristol, Indiana.

4. Glazed - showing no expression, he seems to have a glazed look in his eyes...

5. Marble- This photo I pulled out of the archives. It is one of the marble statues you will find at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Oh, wait a minute, this guy is real....one of the "Living Statues" who looks like marble.




12 comments:

Lea said...

Great choices for the Scavenger Hunt!
I especially like Marble!
Have a great day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Tamar SB said...

That is perfect for gear! Love your circles too! As always perfect Kay!

Brooke said...

HA - love the statue! And your circles shot is really cool too ;D

Nicki said...

Well done with the prompts - I especially like your 'warped' shot.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Beautiful set! I love glazed and circle!

Lori said...

nice finds, love warped and the gear!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my- those circles- great job!

Sommerfugl Design said...

I really really love your warped shot.

Stasha said...

Love them all. So much. Hi Marble guy :)

Ida said...

Very nice set.
My Top 2 favorites:
Gear - Those are so cool and I've never seen anything like them so it was interesting to see your photos of them.
Warped - I just like the overall composition of this shot.
Runner Up - Glazed, How adorable.

dsblanchard said...

Dear Kay,

Some very special moments memorialized in a snap. You have quite an eye.

Dawn

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful set as always - I love the way you interpreted glazed. GOrgeous shots.