1. Water - I had to photograph the water show in front of the Bellagio Casino.
2. Light - Everywhere you look....in Vegas. The strip in lights seemed too ordinary, so the second shot is the lights while moving my camera.
3. Chocolate - I wanted to take a photo of something other than the expected...the chocolate desserts, or the chocolate covered strawberries, so I decided to photograph the "Chocolate Love Story" ceiling that caught my eye. It was a chocolate shop that specialized in every kind of chocolate item you could imagine.
4. Animal - I took some photos of the animal statues in Las Vegas, but I had to go with the beautiful horse and baby, where I could have stayed for hours taking photographs.
5. Crowded - The streets were crowded, the buses were crowded, the casinos were crowded....that's Las Vegas. But we had a great time amid the hustle bustle. This photo was taken downtown on Fremont Street...everybody was watching the Light Show.
|I added a texture layer (Canvasback) from Kim Klassen's Cafe.|