Friday, July 6, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY...7-8-2012

Sunday again and time for the Photo Scavenger Hunt...This week was busy, busy, busy and I struggled with finding my photos.  I'm not very happy with what I came up with, but here they are...

1.  Patriotic- I stopped by a very old cemetery on the 4th of July to take this photo.

2.  View from Above - I took this from my deck above the water. In the morning the ducks come in to shore and tucks their heads underwater to find some breakfast.

3.  Mosaic - I just didn't find I photo I was happy with for this prompt...

4.  Something Tiny - I love watering cans, so this is a photo of several of them... including the tiny one.


5.  Vibrant - In our county there is a "Quilt Garden" tour. This is one of the gardens where flowers are planted in the specific pattern of a quilt design. The flowers are quite vibrant.
Since Ashley is on maternity leave with her new baby, this week the Scavenger Hunt will be hosted at Sarah Halstead's blog.
Ramblings and Photos

14 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, the colour of the flowers is amazing and I love that tiny watering can!

Tamar SB said...

Love the view from above! And those vibrant flowers, gorgeous! I've seen something similar in Portland, before!

Brooke said...

Kay - I really love your tiny watering can shot.... and that vibrant one.... WOW!!!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, now that is a vibrant shot. What a fun tour that would be! Also that tiny watering can....oh so cute.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Oh that vibrant shot sings to me! Adore the patriotic as well. have a lovely week.

Abi said...

What? You weren't happy with these?! That just tells me what a great photographer you are :)

John and Katie said...

Beautiful shots! Love vibrant especially!

Robyn said...

Neat vibrant picture, Kay! Fun watering cans.

Honey Mommy said...

Love your tiny and vibrant! I had a hard time with mosaic too, so I basically fudged it.

Great pics!

Kmcblackburn said...

Oh wow, I really likek the view from above. And I REALLY like how you converted it to b/w...it totally works!

Saun said...

Wow the lowers are very pretty. Love your tiny.

Ida said...

Wonderful set this week.
Vibrant is certainly that - Very colorful and cold have passed as a bit of Mosaic too.
View From Above - This is delightful.
Love the "Tiny" watercan.

Sarah Halstead said...

Beautiful. I love the last two.

Seizing My Day said...

those flowers qualify as a Very vibrant shot!! =) and the tiny watering can pic is fun!! even made me chuckle!