Saturday, July 30, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY - 7-31-2011

1. Walking Empty Streets
A good friend of mine has an awesome model train set in his basement. It was a great place to find a cow walking empty streets.


2. Repeating Patterns
This photo is of a row of columns and lights on a newly renovated theater in our town. I repeated the photo two more times with different transparencies.

3. Floor 
The floor of our shower revealed a neat pattern when the water sprayed from above.

4. Then and Now
Time really does move too fast. This is a picture of myself and my daughter quite a few years ago and a picture today of my daughter with her little son...then and now.

5. Fingertips

My 5 1/2 month old grandson showing me that he can eat not only fingertips, but toes as well. I had 2 good pictures for this theme, so I decided to show both - Below, I caught a child reaching up to pet a horse at the county fair.

12 comments:

Bek said...

Love your photos for the last 2 prompts! Like the then & now edit - very adorable grandson! - and love how the hand reaches up to the horse.

Barbara said...

Lovely images, really like the floor shot and the hand with the horse.

tiarastantrums said...

love the horse!!!

Stasha said...

These are lovely, fingertips two are just perfect.

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

These are lovely especially your then and now shot. Your empty streets was a good one - I was sure at first that you had done some tilt shift photography.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I especially like your floor shot and then and now. Lovely job.

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love the floor one.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Unknown said...

Your shots are awesome.. I love the baby.. Adorable..

A'n'G Johnson said...

love the Repeating Patterns.

Aleta said...

I love all of these pictures! The fingertips one is my favorite :)

http://www.aletaophoto.com/Aleta_OBriens_Photography/Scavenger/Entries/2011/7/30_Pictures.html

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Your then and now shot is very sweet and like your interpretation of floor.

Donna @ Snowbound said...

These are beautiful!