Monday, February 13, 2012

{Beyond Layers} Day 8 ~ Start to Finish

In the Beyond Layers class this week's challenge was to create a mini-studio and compose an interesting story to photograph. We were to try the gradient map technique, or a hue/sat adjustment layer and experiment with selective editing and layer masks. One of my goals for the class is to expand not only my Photoshop techniques, but also my photo taking skills.  So while I really love creating arrangements, I really want to focus on seeing creative compositions that are already there in my surroundings. So I will photograph one of each type...one natural arrangement and one created. Here is the "found arrangement".   More to come...
Processed with Coffeeshop action Velvet Peach. I added texture layers from Kim Klassen Cafe (revolution & simplicity). I also added a Gradient Map layer and a Hue Saturation layer.
beyondlayers

1 comment:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Absolutely beautiful- I love the tones