Monday, January 16, 2012

I HEART FACES CHALLENGE: Family Fun

1/16/2012  -  I'm entering this photo in the I Heart Faces Challenge. The theme this week is Family Fun. This is a photo of a very special friend who is in the last days of her remarkable life and she is spending some time having fun with her granddaughter and great-grandson. Their visit brought such joy for all...celebrating a beautiful life and the innocence of a life adventure just beginning.


"Touching Moment"
I Heart Faces Photo Challenge & Photography Tutorials

5 comments:

Jess said...

Love this. So, very precious. Makes me wish I had gotten more photos of my kids with my grandma.

Unknown said...

Very, very sweet!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

How touching!

Boston Pam said...

Aww! How sweet! =)

Gwen said...

My 96 year old grandma just passed away this year and I treasure every photo I have of my children visiting with her. What a special and wonderful family moment!