Monday, January 16, 2012

EVERY DAY ...A PHOTO -- Project 366 Rewind -- Week 2

I actually made it to a second week...it wasn't easy. I hope I'm not over-extending myself with photo challenges. but it sure is fun. The theme for with Project 366 Rewind this week is Chilly.

I caught a shot of a beautiful moon over the mountains, on a chilly evening. I only had a minute to get the shot as we were driving down the street. I hope I can find time to practice on more "night photography".

...A shot of a giant decorated earth hanging in the foyer of a restaurant we visited, this week. It caught my eye and so I had to pull out the camera.

I spent an awesome day shopping with some great friends who are sisters. They are part of a family with 13 children, so it doesn't surprise you that they are both very outgoing personalities. We had a blast. Can you see the resemblance?

I love old architecture!!! This is a photo of some old architectural corbels that I found many years ago at in antique shop in Indiana. I love their texture created by many coats of paint. If they could only talk...

This poor little dove was even chilly today, huddling on the edge of the fountain.

I was practicing with my new 50mm 1.8f lens and used some great friends as my guinea pigs...They decided to help me out by being silly...I love this shot!

For some reason when the week was finished, I realized that I only took one photo on Saturday, so here it is. I spent some time at a local Art Fair with a friend, and this is a shot of the fudge counter. (And I don't even like fudge). But it sure looked delicious.


Naptime Momtog

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That planet/orb is so cool! And I don't even like fudge, but that picture is making me hungry! Great week!

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful shots. I love the bird photo. Thanks so much for linking up with us.

Susan said...

Great week of photos, love that shot of your friends :)

Serendipityissweet said...

Beautiful! You captured some great shots.Really love the corbels.

I don't like fudge either but it does look yummy ;)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love that shot of your friends- sounds like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great week! Love the bird and that sweet couple! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment!