Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 2/52 Let's Do 52

I joined the Paint the Moon - Let's Do 52 photo challenge. I entered a week late, so here is week#2. The themes this week are "responsibility" or "open", so I decided to use "open".

The beauty of wide open space...

I combined 2 photos to create this picture. the mountain shot was taken on 1/12/12 from the top of Black Mountain in Cave Creek Arizona. It was a beautiful climb to the top. I added the branches that I photographed on 1/10/12 in the backyard of a friend's home in the McDowell Mountains.
I edited the image with Paint the Moon action "Blueberry Honey Tea", and added 2 textures from KimKlaussen's collection. (canvasback & word)

To view some of the other entries...view them on Flickr.

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

No comments: