1. Strike a Pose - I had my hair cut this week and talked my awesome hairdresser into posing for a photo. She is just a doll.
2. Footwear - These are the shoes on a cherished item from the past, my Mother's antique doll that she played with as a child. The doll has a porcelain face and leather body. I'm amazed it has held up all of these years. I added a texture from Kim Klassen Cafe collection.
3. Hobby - This one is tough for me because I have many hobbies. I love interior decorating, bicycling, kayaking, crafts, floral designing, fitness...but my favorite passion right now is taking photographs and learning as much as I can about photography.
4. Shiny - a shiny antique metal box with a shiny metal pot and a shiny silver necklace...
5. Color Me Green - The stone steps on the side of our house are colored green with moss.